Sunday, March 04, 2007

Yahoo, you are already due!

Yahoo India plagiarized contents from a couple of blogs when they launched their Malayalam portal and to my continued disbelief Yahoo hasn't accepted responsibility for the blatant stealing. While protesting against this and joining hundreds of bloggers in this march against such copyright violation, may I ask how Yahoo would feel if I copied content from one of their pages such as this.

അല്ല, ഇതിനൊക്കെ ആരു സമാധാനം പറയുമെന്നാ? എന്‍റെ പ്രതിഷേധം രേഖപ്പെടുത്തുന്നു. (യാഹൂ, മുകളിലെ ചോദ്യത്തിനുള്ള മറുപടി ഒരു കമന്‍റായി ഇട്ടാല്‍ മതി, കേട്ടോ.)

(It is rather accurately accused that I have managed to include pregnancy in some form in all the three of my posts so far.)

2 comments:

  1. മീനാക്ഷി said...

    പ്രതിഷേധിക്കാന്‍ ഞാനും.

  2. reshma said...

    ഹ ഹ ഹ മിനാക്ഷീ.‘pregnant with thoughts‘ ഇതായിരിക്കുമല്ലേ?